You’re welcome to write to us at any time of the day or week.
The Zeek team will be able to help with any question or issue during the following office hours:
Everyday: 8:00-21:00 GMT
You can expect an answer within 24-48 hours.
1. The promoter is: Zeek Mobile Ltd (company no. 514952530) whose registered office is at 55 Hamasger St., Tel Aviv, Israel, and whose UK office is located at Seven Pancras square, 7 Kings Blvd., Kings Cross, London, N1C 4AG.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Zeek Mobile Ltd and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.facebook.com/Zeek.UK/ and https://twitter.com/ZeekMarketplace.
6. Closing date for entry will be on Thursday of each week. After this no further entries to that week’s competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
9. Entrants are invited to provide a money-saving tip in the comments section of the giveaway post on whichever social media sites it appears. The winning entry, as judged by the Zeek editorial team, will be included in the weekly Savvy Six tips email, and the winner will receive a £20 Zeek Choice e-gift card, which can be spent on the Zeek site.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: £20 Zeek Choice e-gift card.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Zeek Mobile LTD will judge the competition and decide on the winner each week, which will be picked from all complete entries via Twitter and Facebook.
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook within 24 hours of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize will be delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Some of the brands we sell may have a handling fee of up to 7%. However, you will always be notified of any fee before you make a purchase.
Please note that physical gift cards are subject to a minimum delivery fee of £2.
We recommend you buy all the gift cards you need in one go so the fee is spread across all of your savings.
Don’t worry, your email may have been redirected to your spam folder. If it is not there, please contact our support team.
Yes! Your account is valid for both the app and the website.
- Re-enter your number without using the ‘0’ at the beginning of it.
- Please make sure you’ve deleted all previous SMS messages received from our system.
- Click ‘Send Again’ and you should receive it.
If the second attempt fails get in touch with our support team.
All vouchers and gift cards for sale undergo several verification procedures before they’re sold. We ensure you are protected, and that all data is secure and confidential by using standard e-commerce protocols.
To delete your account, simply send an email to our support team and we’ll delete it for you. It’s important to note that once your account is deleted, it cannot be restored.
No. We use Braintree as our credit card processor. We do not store your full credit card number or CVC code after we submit it to Braintree. Braintree partially stores and protects this information. They are a major credit card processor who specializes in handling this information.
We don’t actually store your full credit card details. We do store the last 4 digits of your credit card and some identifying information such as the expiration date. Braintree, our credit card processor, stores the necessary information to charge your card. When we let you make a new purchase without re-entering credit card info, we are submitting a charge request to Braintree. We don’t re-submit your credit card details.
If you would like us to remove a credit card as a payment method from your account, you can navigate to your account settings>Log into your account>Account info>Payment preferences. There you can find all of your saved payment methods and remove any if you would like to.
Yes. Any purchase you make through the website will also appear in the app and vice versa.
All credit expires within 14 days of its claim, unless otherwise stated within a specific promotion.
Please apply your promo code during the checkout process. All you need to do is: click on the ‘got a promo code?’ link on the checkout page > enter your promo code >click ‘apply’> click pay now to complete the order. That’s it!
On our website you can see the credit underneath your name on the top right corner of your screen.
If you are using the app, you can see it after clicking More>Promo Codes.
Credit is automatically deducted from your purchases.
Our share campaign enables you to earn a £5 credit reward for every new user who downloads our app and buys something using your unique share code. Each new user will receive £5 upon their first purchase at checkout on a minimum order of £45, excluding Zeek credit.
* If you are sharing a code with friends your credit will be valid for 14 days
* If you are claiming a friend’s code your credit will be valid for 14 days
* The share promo is not redeemable in conjunction with Zeek choice credit.
To share our app, choose the ‘Invite Friends’ option through our app menu. A unique link will be generated for you which you can then copy and share with your friends. Once your friends click your link, they will have £5 waiting for them to use at the checkout. Please note, they will need to purchase a minimum of £45 in order to complete their order with the £5 credit.
After you share the app with a friend, and they have followed these steps:
- Registered to Zeek.
- Clicked the link you have provided them with
- Made their first purchase over £45 using the promo code provided upon clicking the link.
Please note your credit will expire after 14 days
If a voucher’s expiry date is less than 6 month from the date of purchase, the date will be displayed before the checkout.
We guarantee at least 1-month of validity from the date of purchase for digital vouchers and 3 months for physical vouchers.
You can find the redemption details for each brand before completing a purchase.
- Log in via the app or site.
- Select the voucher type and brand you want to buy.
- Pay using your credit card, PayPal or Bitcoin.
Zeek has strict anti-fraud checks in place to ensure our marketplace is secure for both buyers and sellers. As part of this procedure our payment processing system may automatically block a transaction that it has cause to believe is potentially fraudulent. Occasionally our algorithm gets it wrong and locks orders until they are manually reviewed. So we can review and process your order, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll unlock and process the order as quickly as possible.
If you do not contact our support team within 48 hours, the transaction will be automatically cancelled and refunded.
We appreciate checks of this nature can be very frustrating but hope you understand these measures are in place to keep all our customers safe.
Physical vouchers should be received within 7 business days while electronic vouchers can be used immediately after purchase.
Zeek purchases are non-refundable unless covered under our 1 year money back guarantee. This policy in is place to protect all of our members. For security reasons, an eGift card with a valid balance cannot be refunded once the serial number is sent to your Zeek wallet.
Our marketplace is built upon the concept of trust. Whether you’re shopping or selling, we want to ensure you have the most positive experience on Zeek. With this in mind, every order is backed by the following guarantee. The guarantee covers:
- Items not received within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Items delivered as a different brand than ordered.
- Items with an inaccurate balance.
- Inactive items.
The guarantee does NOT cover:
- Buyer’s remorse/change of mind
- Requests received more than one year from the date of purchase
- Misinterpretation of delivery time
- Items lost or misplaced by the buyer
- Failure to apply promo code before purchase
- Go to the ‘Sell’ tab.
- Select your desired brand from our list or create a new brand.
- Fill in the required details (uploading a photo is required when using our mobile app).
- Wait for your Gift Card to be approved!
I want to upload a Gift Card for sale, but I can't find the brand I need on the brand list, what do I do?
Not to worry, first make sure you’re spelling the brand name correctly. If you still cannot see your brand, you can simply write the full brand name without selecting it from the list and we’ll create a new brand for you.
You can sell any physical gift cards that can be redeemed online, printable eVouchers or eGift cards that meet our selling terms.
We don’t accept coupons or discount vouchers. Before uploading gift cards or vouchers, please make sure to check the following:
1. We’re able to verify the balance, either online or by phone.
2. The gift card or voucher brand you’re selling can be redeemed in an online store.
3. Your voucher is over £10 and under £500.
4. Your voucher has a validity of at least one month..
Selling fees depend on which payout method you choose.
For Paypal or Bank transfer, each sale will have a processing fee of 12% of the card’s asking price, with a minimum fee of £4.
For Zeek credit, each sale will have a processing fee of 3% of the card’s asking price, with a minimum fee of £1.
As long as your voucher hasn’t been sold, all you’ll need to do is remove it from the marketplace by going to ‘My listings’ and deleting it.
There no need to keep a gift card once sold and there is no need to post the gift card to our offices.
Congrats! Now simply go to your account settings>payments>seller payment options and fill in your preferred payment method. Payout options include PayPal, bank transfer, and Zeek credit!
If you sold a gift card you can expect to receive payment within 7 business days from date of sale.
Please get in touch with us at email@example.com and one of our team members will be more than happy to help you with any question.
You’re welcome to write to us at any time of the day or week. The Zeek team will be able to help with any question or issue during the following office hours:
In order to get paid with Zeek credit, please select the Zeek credit option from the payout options when listing your voucher for sale.
Zeek credit payment gives you the benefit of reduced seller fees!
Please note that your Zeek credit will expire 2 years after the payment date.
You can now buy Zeek credit! Buying Zeek credit is a great way to save even more on your shopping. When you purchase a Zeek credit voucher, you will receive a redemption code. When you claim this code you will receive its full amount to your Zeek account.
Zeek credit vouchers are non-transferable and can only be claimed by their original buyer.