National Retail Account Executive
This key role represents an exciting opportunity for a high achieving, successful ecommerce / retail
professional with key account executive skills at their core along with an ability to embrace the challenge of
fast growing business and accelerating Zeek as a premier player in the UK.
The successful candidate will be able to “hit the ground running”. He/she will be an impressive individual with
a proven record of success with supporting the development of accounts.
The successful candidate will be tasked with and take responsibility for supporting the account manager and
helping them to execute a highly effective account development plans, ultimately maximising revenue.
This role will report to Zeek’s Account Manager Mia Broughton.
• To support the account manager with execution of a comprehensive business account plan strategy.
• Cooperate closely with the Business Development, marketing and Operations teams
• Support with forecasting and reporting
• Support the business with any other day to day requirements
Experience, Personal Attributes and Abilities:
• Experience within the UK retail market with an emphasis on Gift cards/vouchers/affiliates and prepaid would
• experience of assisting in the presale, leading implementation and delivering account plan processes
• Knowledge and experience in “payment,” “pre-paid” would be an advantage – Gift card/voucher or Affiliate
marketing – a substantial advantage.
• A self-starter, determined and ambitious professional, driven by the need to succeed.
• Highly motivated with a can-do attitude and focus on results.
• Superb communication and presentation skills both written and oral.
• A creative thinker with strong analytical and strategic abilities.
• Superb people skills.
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
• Easy going and adaptable with the ability to thrive in a flexible and autonomous environment.
• Culturally aware with ability to adapt and embrace new business practices and modes of behavior
Education & Experience
1+ years of direct account executive experience
Competitive salary (dependent on experience)