Zeek is looking for a Data Scientist with ML and Big Data capabilities to join our growing team in developing the company’s next generation of Machine Learning models.
As part of your role, you’ll be involved in building our predictive models from early brainstorming stages to a production-grade solution. In the process you’ll have the chance to tackle all sorts of problems such as fraud detection, demand forecasting and personalization.
What you’ll do:
- Design and implementation of production-grade algorithmic solutions.
- Data and feature engineering as part of the company’s algorithmic and research efforts.
- Theoretical and practical research to enable algorithmic design.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer-Science / Computer-engineering / Mathematics / Physics Statistics.
- 2 or more years of experience in data-science/data-analytics roles
- Experience with design and implementation of ML algorithms
- Proficient coder
- Experience as a backend engineer – an advantage
- Master’s degree in a relevant field – an advantage.
- Experience in Node.js and/or Python – an advantage.
Send us your resume to email@example.com